7 Mains power On / Off switch
● Use to switch the mains power.
● To turn Off the apparatus completely, you must pull
the mains plug out of the mains socket.
● [ ]: Standby / On
■Installing / Removing batteries
Note the correct
polarity (+ or -)
Indicator / Control panel
● When pressing 4, 5, 6 buttons, the control panel
guide appears on the right side of the screen for
3 seconds to highlight which button has been
Rear side of the TV
1 Remote control signal receiver
● Do not place any objects between the TV remote
control signal receiver and remote control.
2 Ambient sensor
● Senses brightness to adjust picture quality when
[Ambient Sensor] in the Picture Menu is set to
3 Power LED
Orange: Standby with some functions (recording,
● The LED blinks when the TV receives a command
from the remote control.
4 Input mode selection
● Press repeatedly until you reach the desired mode.
● Press and hold for about 3 seconds to display main
OK (when in the menu system)
5 Channel Up / Down
Cursor Up / Down (when in the menu system)
6 Volume Up / Down
Cursor Left / Right (when in the menu system)