8 [Option Menu]
● Easy optional setting for viewing, sound, etc.
9 Coloured buttons
● Used for the selection, navigation and operation of
Volume Up / Down
● Changes channel.
● Changes channel and teletext pages.
● Sets characters.
● When in Standby mode, switches TV on.
● Displays [eHELP] (Built-in Operating Instructions).
Input mode selection
● TV - switches to Digital TV / Analogue TV.
● TV - switches to Satellite TV / Digital TV / Analogue
● AV - switches to AV input mode from Input
● Changes aspect ratio.
Subtitles / Audio Description
● Displays [Audio Description / Subtitle Menu].
● Returns to normal viewing screen.
● Displays [Home Screen].
● For details, refer to [eHELP]
(Search by Purpose > Read first > Features).
● Displays [APPS] (applications list).
● Makes selections and adjustments.
● Returns to the previous menu / page.
Channel Up / Down
Sound Mute On / Off
● Switches to previously viewed channel or input
Operations for contents, connected equipment,
1 [ ]: Standby On / Off switch
2 TV Guide
3 [Main Menu]
● Press to access Picture, Sound, Network, Timer,
Setup and Help Menus, etc.
4 Teletext button
● This button is not used for this model.
● Switches to teletext mode.
● Displays channel and programme information.
● Accesses NETFLIX service directly.
● A broadband network environment is required in
order to fully use this function.
● This service may be stopped or changed without
● Confirms selections and choices.
● Press after selecting channel positions to quickly
● Displays channel list.