■Set top box
Set top box
A broadband network environment is required to be able
to use internet services.
● If you do not have any broadband network services,
please consult your retailer for assistance.
● Prepare the internet environment for wired connection
or wireless connection.
● Setup of the network connection will start when first
using the TV. (p. 15)
LAN cable (Shielded)
● Use Shielded Twist Pair (STP) LAN cable.
Built-in wireless LAN
Connections for 4K compatible
4K compatible equipment
● Connect the 4K compatible equipment to HDMI
terminal using a 4K compatible cable and you can
watch content in 4K format.
● The valid 4K format varies depending on the HDMI
terminal. For information about the valid format, refer
to [eHELP] (Search by Purpose > Watching > 4K
resolution > Valid 4K format).
■ [HDMI Auto Setting] (Setup Menu)
Reproduces the image more precisely with the
expanded colour gamut when connecting the 4K
compatible equipment. Select the mode depending on
For better compatibility. Set to [Mode1] when the
image or sound in HDMI input is not played properly.
For the 4K compatible equipment that has the
function to output the image precisely with the
expanded colour gamut.
● To change the mode
1. Select the HDMI input mode connected to the
2. Display the menu and select [HDMI Auto Setting]
● For information about the valid format, refer to
[eHELP] (Search by Purpose > Watching > 4K
resolution > HDMI Auto Setting).