AC 220-240 V
50 / 60 Hz
Insert the mains plug firmly into place.
● When disconnecting the mains
lead, be absolutely sure to
disconnect the mains plug from
the mains socket first.
● For Digital TV, Analogue TV
● Keep RF (aerial) cable away from the mains lead to
avoid and minimise mains interference pickup.
● Do not place the RF cable under the TV.
● An aerial, correct cable (75 coaxial) and correct
terminating plug are required to obtain optimum
quality picture and sound.
● If a communal aerial system is used, you may require
the correct connection cable and plug between the
wall aerial socket and the TV.
● Your local Television Service Centre or dealer may
be able to assist you in obtaining the correct aerial
system for your particular area and the accessories
● Any matters regarding aerial installation, upgrading
of existing systems or accessories required, and
the costs incurred, are the responsibility of you, the
● If the aerial is placed in the wrong location,
interference might happen.
● For Satellite TV
● To ensure your satellite dish is correctly installed,
please consult your local dealer. Also consult the
received satellite broadcasting companies for details.
■DVD Recorder / VCR
DVD Recorder / VCR