ASUS LCD Monitor VN248 Series
You can adjust the image Sharpness, Trace Free, Aspect Control,
ASCR, Position (VGA only), and Focus (VGA only) from this main
Move Menu Exit
Aspect Control Full
• Sharpness: Adjusts the picture sharpness. The adjusting range is from 0
• Trace Free: Speeds up the response time by Over Drive technology. The
adjusting range is from lower 0 to faster 100.
• Aspect Control: Adjusts the aspect ratio to “Full”, “4:3”,“Overscan”.
• Vividpixel: ASUS Exclusive Technology that brings lifelike visuals for
crystal-clear and detail-oriented enjoyment. The adjusting range is from
0 to 100.
• ASCR: Select ON or OFF to enable or disable dynamic contrast ratio
• Position: Adjusts the horizontal position (H-Position) and the vertical
position (V-Position) of the image. The adjusting range is from 0 to 100
(Only available for VGA input).
• Focus: Reduces Horizonal-line noise and Vertical-line noise of the image
by adjusting (Phase) and (Clock) separately. The adjusting range is from
0 to 100 (Only available for VGA input).
adjustment, the screen shows horizontal disturbances.
• Clock (pixel frequency) controls the number of pixels scanned by one
horizontal sweep. If the frequency is not correct, the screen shows vertical