■ Suffocation / Choking Hazard
● The packaging of this product may cause suffocation,
and some of the parts are small and may present a
choking hazard to young children. Keep these parts
out of reach of young children.
● Do not allow children to handle
any small objects such as
SD Card. The small object
could be swallowed by young
children. Remove SD Card
immediately after use and
store out of reach of young
● Do not disassemble or modify the pedestal.
● Do not use any pedestal other than the one provided
with this TV.
● Do not use the pedestal if it becomes warped or
physically damaged. If this occurs, contact your
nearest Panasonic dealer immediately.
● During setup, make sure that all screws are securely
● Ensure that the TV does not suffer any impact during
installation of the pedestal.
● Ensure that children do not climb onto the pedestal.
● Install or remove the TV from the pedestal with at
least two people.
● Install or remove the TV according to the specified
■ Radio waves
● Do not use the TV and Touch Pad Controller in
any medical institutions or locations with medical
equipment. Radio waves may interfere with the
medical equipment and may cause accidents due to
● Do not use the TV and Touch Pad Controller near
any automatic control equipment such as automatic
doors or fire alarms. Radio waves may interfere with
the automatic control equipment and may cause
accidents due to malfunction.
● Keep at least 15 cm away from the TV and Touch
Pad Controller if you have a cardiac pacemaker.
Radio waves may interfere with the operation of the
● Do not disassemble or alter the TV and Touch Pad
Controller in any way.
■ Built-in wireless LAN
● Do not use the built-in wireless LAN to connect to any
wireless network (SSID*) for which you do not have
usage rights. Such networks may be listed as a result
of searches. However, using them may be regarded
as illegal access.
* SSID is a name for identifying a particular wireless
network for transmission.
● Do not subject the built-in wireless LAN to high
temperatures, direct sunlight or moisture.
● Data transmitted and received over radio waves may
be intercepted and monitored.
● The built-in wireless LAN uses 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
frequency bands. To avoid malfunctions or slow
response caused by radio wave interference when
using the built-in wireless LAN, keep the TV away
from other devices that use 2.4 GHz and
5 GHz signals such as other wireless LAN devices,
microwave ovens, and mobile phones.
● When problems occur due to static electricity, etc., the
TV might stop operating to protect itself. In this case,
turn the TV off at the Mains power On / Off switch,
then turn it back on.
■ Bluetooth® wireless technology
● The TV and Touch Pad Controller use the 2.4 GHz
radio frequency ISM band (Bluetooth®). To avoid
malfunctions or slow response caused by radio wave
interference, keep the TV and Touch Pad Controller
away from the devices such as other wireless LAN
devices, other Bluetooth devices, microwaves, mobile
phones and the devices that use 2.4 GHz signal.
Allow sufficient space (at least 10 cm) around the TV in
order to help prevent excessive heat, which could lead
to early failure of some electronic components.
● Ventilation should not be
impeded by covering the
ventilation openings with
items such as newspapers,
tablecloths and curtains.
● Whether you are using a pedestal or not, always
ensure the vents at the bottom of the TV are not
blocked and there is sufficient space to enable