Check you can get Freeview HD in your area
by visiting www.freeview.co.uk
To get the most up to date service from Freeview it is
important for Freeview customers to retune from time
How do I re-tune my Freeview TV ?
This is a quick reference. If you have any problems,
check the Operating Instructions or ask a friend or
family member to show you how. Alternatively, go
to your local electrical retailer, contact your local
Panasonic dealer or visit freeview.co.uk/retune
Re-tuning only takes a few minutes, just follow the
1. Press the TV button to select DVB mode.
2. Press the MENU button to open the main menu.
3. [Setup] [DVB Tuning Menu] [Auto Setup]
Please note: most digital TV recorders will keep your
original recordings after running a re-tune but you will
need to reset any future recordings.
First, remove the mains plug from the
Display panel, Cabinet, Pedestal
Gently wipe the surface of the display panel, cabinet,
or pedestal by using a soft cloth to remove dirt or
For stubborn dirt:
(1) First clean the dust from the surface.
(2) Dampen a soft cloth with clean water or diluted
neutral detergent (1 part detergent to 100 parts
(3) Wring out the cloth firmly. (Please note, do not let
liquid enter the TV inside as it may lead to product
(4) Carefully wipe moisten and wipe away the stubborn
(5) Finally, wipe away all the moisture.
● Do not use a hard cloth or rub the surface too hard,
otherwise this may cause scratches on the surface.
● Take care not to subject the surfaces to insect
repellent, solvent, thinner or other volatile substances.
This may degrade surface quality or cause peeling of
● The surface of the display panel is specially treated
and may be easily damaged. Take care not to tap or
scratch the surface with your fingernail or other hard
● Do not allow the cabinet and pedestal to make
contact with a rubber or PVC substance for a long
time. This may degrade surface quality.
Clean the speaker with a soft, dry cloth.
● When cleaning the speaker, use a fine cloth. Do
not use tissues or other materials (towels, etc.) that
can fall apart. Small grains may get stuck inside the
● Do not wipe the speaker net with a wet cloth.
● Never use alcohol, paint thinner or benzine to clean
● Before using chemically-treated cloth, carefully read
the instructions that came with the cloth.
Wipe the mains plug with a dry cloth at regular intervals.
Moisture and dust may cause fire or electrical shock.