1 [ ]: Switches TV On or Off (Standby)
2 [Main Menu]
● Press to access Picture, Sound, Network, Timer,
Setup and Help Menus, etc.
● Changes Viewing Mode.
4 Coloured buttons
● Used for the selection, navigation and operation of
● Displays channel and programme information.
● Confirms selections and choices.
● Press after selecting channel positions to quickly
7 [Option Menu]
● Easy optional setting for viewing, sound, etc.
● Accesses NETFLIX service directly.
● A broadband network environment is required in
order to fully use this function.
● This service may be stopped or changed without
9 Sound Mute On / Off
Text service button
Volume Up / Down
● Changes channel and teletext pages.
● Sets characters.
● When in Standby mode, switches TV on.
● Displays [eHELP] (Built-in Operating Instructions).
● Assigns a favourite application. After setting, starts
the application easily by pressing this button.
● For details, refer to [eHELP] (Search by Purpose >
Home > Apps)
● Lights the buttons for about 5 seconds. Press
again to turn off the button lights.
Input mode selection
● TV - switches to Freesat / DVB / Analogue / Other
Sat. / Satellite.
● AV - switches to AV input mode from Input
● Returns to the normal viewing screen.
● Makes selections and adjustments.
● Returns to the previous menu / page.
● Displays [Home].
● For details, refer to [eHELP] (Read first >
● Displays Electronic Programme Guide.
● Displays [Apps] (applications list).
● Displays subtitles.
Channel Up / Down