● This TV is designed to operate on AC 220-240 V,
50 / 60 Hz.
● Insert the mains plug fully into the mains socket.
● To turn Off the apparatus completely, you must pull
the mains plug out of the mains socket.
Consequently, the mains plug should be easily
accessible at all times.
● Disconnect the mains plug when cleaning the TV.
● Do not touch the mains plug with wet
● Do not damage the mains lead.
• Do not place a heavy
object on the lead.
• Do not place the lead near
a high temperature object.
• Do not pull on the lead.
Hold onto the mains plug
body when disconnecting
• Do not move the TV with the lead plugged into a
• Do not twist the lead, bend it excessively or stretch
• Do not use a damaged mains plug or mains
• Ensure the TV does not crush the mains lead.
■ Take care
● Do not remove covers and never
modify the TV yourself as live
parts are accessible and risk
of electric shock when they are
removed. There are no user
serviceable parts inside.
● Do not expose the TV to rain
or excessive moisture. This
TV must not be exposed to
dripping or splashing water
and objects filled with liquid,
such as vases, must not be
placed on top of or above
● Do not insert foreign objects into the TV through the
● If the TV is used in an area where insects may easily
enter the TV.
It is possible for insects to enter the TV, such as small
flies, spiders, ants, etc. which may cause damage to
the TV or become trapped in an area visible on the
TV, e.g. within the screen.
● If the TV is used in an environment where there is
dust or smoke.
It is possible for dust/smoke particles to enter the TV
through the air vents during normal operation which
can become trapped inside the unit. This may cause
overheating, malfunction, deterioration in picture
● Do not use an unapproved pedestal / mounting
equipment. Be sure to ask your local Panasonic
dealer to perform the setup or installation of approved
● Do not apply any strong force or impact to the display
● Ensure that children do not climb on the TV.
● Do not place the TV on
sloping or unstable surfaces,
and ensure that the TV does
not hang over the edge of
Never place a TV in an unstable location. A TV
may fall, causing serious personal injury or death.
Many injuries, particularly to children, can be
avoided by taking simple precautions such as:
• Using cabinets or stands recommended by the
manufacturer of the TV.
• Only using furniture that can safely support the
• Ensuring the TV is not overhanging the edge of
the supporting furniture.
• Not placing the TV on tall furniture (for example,
cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring
both the furniture and the TV to a suitable
• Not placing the TV on cloth or other materials
that may be located between the TV and
• Educating children about the dangers of
climbing on furniture to reach the TV or its
If your existing TV is being retained and relocated,
the same considerations as above should be
● This TV is designed for table-top use.
● Do not expose the TV to
direct sunlight and other
sources of heat.
To prevent the
spread of fire, keep
candles or other
open flames away
from this product at