Disposal of Old Equipment and Batteries
Only for European Union and countries with recycling systems
These symbols on the products, packaging, and/or accompanying documents mean that
used electrical and electronic products and batteries must not be mixed with general
For proper treatment, recovery and recycling of old products and used batteries, please
take them to applicable collection points in accordance with your national legislation.
By disposing of them correctly, you will help to save valuable resources and prevent any
potential negative effects on human health and the environment.
For more information about collection and recycling, please contact your local
Penalties may be applicable for incorrect disposal of this waste, in accordance with
Note for the battery symbol (bottom symbol):
This symbol might be used in combination with a chemical symbol. In this case it
complies with the requirement set by the Directive for the chemical involved.
Sales and Support Information
Customer Communications Centre
• For customers within the UK: 0344 844 3899
• For customers within Ireland: 01289 8333
• Monday − Friday 9:00am − 5:00pm, (Excluding public holidays).
• For further support on your product, please visit our website: www.panasonic.co.uk
Direct Sales at Panasonic UK
• Order accessory and consumable items for your product with ease and confidence by phoning our Customer
Communications Centre Monday − Friday 9:00am − 5:00pm, (Excluding public holidays).
• Or go on line through our Internet Accessory ordering application at www.pas-europe.com.
• Most major credit and debit cards accepted.
• All enquiries transactions and distribution facilities are provided directly by Panasonic UK.
• It couldn’t be simpler!
• Also available through our Internet is direct shopping for a wide range of finished products. Take a browse on
our website for further details.
The model number and serial number of this product may be found on the model name plate and serial number
label located on the rear panel (when the terminal cover is removed.). You should note this serial number in the
space provided below and retain this book, plus your purchase receipt, as a permanent record of your purchase to
aid in identification in the event of theft or loss, and for Warranty Service purposes.
Model Number Serial Number
Web Site: http://www.panasonic.com
Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP
© Panasonic Corporation 2018
Printed in the Czech Republic