1 Turn power on
● Mains power On / Off switch should be on.
Displays the information bar at the bottom of the screen
for several seconds.
● For information about the operation and settings,
refer to [eHELP]. (Search by Purpose > Read first >
2 Select the mode
● Selectable modes vary depending on the stored
channels and selected country.
3 Select a channel
● Freesat channel position numbers are in the 101 -
999 and 0101 - 0999 ranges. DVB and Other Sat. /
Satellite channel position begin from number 1
upward. Analogue channel position numbers are in
the 0 - 99 range.
How to Use eHELP
[eHELP] is the detailed operating instructions built into
the TV, and gives a more detailed explanation for a
better understanding of the operation of each feature.
1 Display [eHELP]
● If the [eHELP] has been accessed previously since
the TV was turned on, the confirmation screen is
displayed to select whether to go to the [First page] or
to the [Last viewed page].
2 Select the menu
● To access [How to use]
Search the content of eHELP in the keyword.
[Search by Purpose]:
Search the content of eHELP for each item.
Access the support information (FAQs, etc.).
3 Select the item
● To return to the previous screen / field