First time Auto Setup
When the TV is turned on for the first time, it will
automatically search for available TV channels and give
options to set up the TV.
● These steps are not necessary if the setup has been
completed by your local dealer.
● Please complete connections (p. 11 - 17) and settings
(if necessary) of the connected equipment before
starting Auto Setup. For information about the settings
for the connected equipment, read the manual of the
1 Plug the TV into a live mains socket
and turn the power on
● Takes a few seconds to be displayed.
2 Select the following items
Set up each item by following the on-screen instructions.
Please select your viewing environment.
■ How to use the remote control
Move the cursor
Access the item / store the setting
Return to the previous item (if available)
Select [Home] for use in a home viewing environment.
● [Shop] is for shop display.
● To change the viewing environment later on, the set
will need to have all settings initialised by accessing
Set up the network connection
Select your country
● Auto Setup screen varies depending on the country
and the signal mode.
● [Satellite Antenna Setup]
Ensure the satellite connections are completed
(p. 13) and select the tuner mode ([Dual Tuner] /
Select your region
Auto Setup is now complete and the
TV is ready for viewing.
If tuning has failed check the Satellite cable, RF cable,
and the network connection, and then follow the on-
● The TV goes into Standby mode when no operation
is performed for 4 hours if [Auto Standby] in the Timer
Menu is set to [On].
● The TV goes into Standby mode when no signal is
received and no operation is performed for
10 minutes if [No signal Power off] in the Timer Menu
is set to [On].
● To retune all channels
[Auto Setup] in [Tuning Menu] (Setup Menu)
● To add the available TV signal mode later
[Add TV Signal] in [Tuning Menu] (Setup Menu)
● To initialise all settings
[Shipping Condition] in [System Menu] (Setup