■ DVD Player
■ Camcorder / Game equipment
Camcorder / Game equipment
■ Amplifier (listening with external speakers)
● Use HDMI2 to connect the TV to an amplifier which
has ARC (Audio Return Channel) function.
If connecting to an amplifier without ARC function,
use DIGITAL AUDIO.
● To enjoy multi-channel sound from external
equipment (e.g. Dolby Digital 5.1ch), connect the
equipment to the amplifier. For information about the
connections, read the manuals of the equipment and
Amplifier with speaker system
External equipment (DVD Player, etc.)
● For information about the volume settings, refer to
[eHELP] (Search by Purpose > Settings > Sound).
(3.5 mm stereo mini plug)
■ Common Interface
● Turn the TV off with Mains Power On / Off switch
whenever inserting or removing the CI module.
● If a smart card and a CI module come as a set, first
insert the CI module, then insert the smart card into
the CI module.
● Insert or remove the CI module completely in the
correct direction as shown.
● Normally encrypted channels will appear. (Viewable
channels and their features depend on the CI
If encrypted channels do not appear
[Common Interface] in the Setup Menu
● There might be some CI modules in the market
with older firmware versions that do not work fully
interoperable with this new CI+ v1.4 TV. In this case,
please contact your content provider.
● For details, refer to [eHELP] (Search by Purpose >
Functions > Common Interface), read the manual of
the CI module, or check with the content provider.
● Be sure to remove the CI module card, etc. before
repairing, transferring or discarding.