Installing the wall-
Please contact your local Panasonic dealer to purchase
the recommended wall-hanging bracket.
● Holes for wall-hanging bracket installation
Rear of the TV
a: 400 mm
b: 300 mm
a: 400 mm
b: 400 mm
(View from the side)
Depth of screw
minimum: 23 mm
maximum: 28 mm
Screw for fixing the TV onto the
wall-hanging bracket (not supplied with
● Using other wall-hanging brackets, or installing a wall-
hanging bracket by yourself have the risk of personal
injury and product damage. In order to maintain the
unit’s performance and safety, be absolutely sure to
ask your dealer or a licensed contractor to secure
the wall-hanging brackets. Any damage caused by
installing without a qualified installer will void your
● Carefully read the instructions accompanying optional
accessories, and be absolutely sure to take steps to
prevent the TV from falling off.
● Handle the TV carefully during installation since
subjecting it to impact or other forces may cause
● Take care when fixing wall brackets to the wall.
Always ensure that there are no electrical cables or
pipes in the wall before hanging bracket.
● To prevent fall and injury, remove the TV from its fixed
wall position when it is no longer in use.
● External equipment and cables shown are not
supplied with this TV.
● Please ensure that the unit is disconnected from the
mains socket before attaching or disconnecting any
● Check the terminal type and cable plugs are correct
● Use a fully wired HDMI compliant cable.
● Keep the TV away from electronic equipment (video
equipment, etc.) or equipment with an infrared sensor,
otherwise distortion of image / sound may occur or
operation of other equipment may be affected.
● Please also read the manual of the equipment being