3. In the Domain Name text box, enter a domain name for the
4. In the IP Pool Starting Address eld, key in the starting IP
5. In the IP Pool Ending Address eld, key in the ending IP
6. In the Lease Time eld, specify in seconds when an assigned
IP address will expire. Once it reaches this time limit, the DHCP
server will then assign a new IP address.
7. In the DNS and Server Settings section, key in your DNS
Server and WINS Server IP address if needed.
8. Your wireless router can also manually assign IP addresses to
devices on the network. On the Enable Manual Assignment
eld, choose Yes to assign an IP address to specic MAC
addresses on the network. Up to 32 MAC Addresses can be
added to the DHCP list for manual assignment.