4.1.3 Wireless MAC Filter
Wireless MAC lter provides control over packets transmitted to
a specied MAC (Media Access Control) address on your wireless
To set up the Wireless MAC lter:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings >
Wireless > Wireless MAC Filter tab.
2. In the Frequency eld, select the frequency band that you
want to use for the Wireless MAC lter.
3. In the MAC Filter Mode dropdown list, select either Accept or
• SelectAccept to allow devices in the MAC lter list to access
to the wireless network.
• SelectReject to prevent devices in the MAC lter list to
access to the wireless network.
4. On the MAC lter list, click the Add button and key in the
MAC address of the wireless device.
5. Click Apply.