You can also view the Citrix HDX RealTime Connector for Microsoft Lync 2013 version and Citrix
HDX RealTime Media Engine version in the dialog box.
3. Click the Audio Device tab to configure the RTME audio settings, such as speakers, microphone, and
NOTE: The RTME audio device on ThinOS shows only one device from ThinOS local playback
device. It can actually work the way they are configured at ThinOS local playback device and
record device. The RTME audio device for ringtone is limited to use ThinOS local playback
device. This is a known Issue.
4. Click the Video Device tab to configure the RTME video settings. From the drop-down list, select the
webcam that you want to use for video calls.
5. Click the Call Forwarding tab to configure the call forwarding settings.
You can configure the following options:
• Turn off call forwarding
• Forward any call to a specific number
• Simultaneously ring
NOTE: The latest call forwarding settings configured by you are displayed in the lower pane of
the dialog box.
For more information about trouble shooting, go to docs.citrix.com/en-us/hdx-optimization/1-8/hdx-
Known Issues with RTME 1.8 feature
• RTME operation system on ThinOS is displayed as Linux.
• RTME audio device on ThinOS will display only one device from ThinOS local playback device. It can
actually work the way they are configured at ThinOS local playback device and record device. The
RTME audio device for ringtone is limited to use ThinOS local playback device.
• The RTME 1.8 feature on ThinOS does not work with other versions of HDX RealTime connector due
to known Citrix limitation.
• If you change the audio device during an RTME call, the audio input or output might stop responding.
• Using similar hardwares, such as Dx0D, ThinOS, Linux, and Windows (D90D7) produce similar video
frame rate (20-30) and video resolution (320-400). It produces better video quality using laptop or PC
because of better CPU capability.
• In a video conference call, when different user is speaking, the on-screen video switches to the active
user, but takes a few seconds to switch over.
The following are the certified devices for RTME:
• Plantronics BLACKWIRE C435-M Headset
• Plantronics Calisto 620-M, Bluetooth Speakerphone
• POLYCOM Deskphone CX300
• Jabra PRO 935 MS Headset