– Select the button if you want to enable Zero Toolbar activation in left pane only after
• Select the check box to disable hotkey to show toolbar.
• Select the check box to always disable toolbar when you have one session available.
• Select the check box to disable Home Icon.
3. Click OK to save the settings.
Configuring the General Options
To configure the general options:
1. From the desktop menu, click System Setup, and then click Remote Connections.
The Remote Configurations dialog box is displayed.
2. Click General Options, and use the following guidelines:
a. Click the available options to select the action after you exit all open desktops. The available
options are None, Sign-off automatically, Shut down the system automatically and Restart the
NOTE: By default, None is selected and the thin client automatically returns to the terminal
b. Default Sign-on Username— Enter the Default user name.