In Wyse 5010 thin client with PCoIP (D10DP) and Wyse 5040 AIO thin client with PCoIP (5213)
running ThinOS 8.0, you can only view the RDP connection for the RDS desktop. In ThinOS 8.2,
the PCoIP connection is available for both Wyse 5010 thin client with PCoIP (D10DP) and Wyse
5040 AIO thin client with PCoIP (5213) running ThinOS 8.2.
The RDS Application over PCoIP is not supported in this version.
The RDS desktop protocol switch message dialog box is provided in this release. A typical user
scenario is as follows:
1. Connect to the RDS desktop through protocol. For example, RDP.
2. Disconnect from the desktop.
3. Connect to the same RDS desktop through another protocol. For example, PCoIP.
The message dialog box is displayed, allowing you with an option to continue.
The options available are:
*Cancel— You can end the PCoIP connection, and connect to the desktop in RDP again.
*Log Out and Reconnect— You can connect to the desktop through PCoIP, and the earlier
session in RDP is logged out.
–USB redirection RDS desktop through PCoIP
This feature is not supported in this version. The same limitation applies to the VMware Horizon
View Linux client as well.
Configuring the Visual Settings
To configure the visual settings:
1. From the desktop menu, click System Setup, and then click Remote Connections.
The Remote Connections tab is displayed.
2. Click Visual Experience tab, and use the following guidelines: