ICA SuperCodec/RDP H.264
SuperCodec/H.264 is a H.264 decoder integrated on ThinOS ICA/RDP client side. Server encodes the
session image into H.264 stream and sends it to client side. Client decodes the H.264 stream by
SuperCodec and show the image on screen. It should improve user experience especially for HDX3DPro
• ICA: XenDesktop 7.5 or later versions.
• RDP: Windows 8.1/2012 R2 or later versions.
Supported Resolution or Decoder
Hardware decoder is used by default. For the following clients, the software decoder is used if the width
or height of the session is bigger than 1920 X 1200.
• Wyse 5010 thin client with ThinOS (D10D)
• Wyse 7010 thin client with ThinOS (Z10D)
The following clients are independent of the ThinOS system resolution because the clients do not have a
• Wyse 3020 thin client with ThinOS (T10D)
• Wyse 3010 thin client with ThinOS (T10)
If it is bigger than 1920 x 1080, the whole feature is disabled for all sessions.
Table 3. Supported Platforms
Platforms By default Max.
Wyse 5010 Thin
Wyse 7010 thin
Wyse 5040 AIO
Enabled No limits Depending on