4. Select Advanced Settings to display the Advanced Settings window.
5. Under Process Model change the value of Identity from LocalSystem to ApplicationPoolIdentity.
6. Change the Idle Time-out (minutes) to 0 to disable the setting. Click OK to save the changes.
Creating a Server Farm of WDM Management Servers
To create and define a server farm:
1. Log in to the ARR Proxy Server system and launch the IIS Manager.
2. Select Server Farms under the root node. This option is available only after you install the ARR Proxy