The High Availability Configuration Utility is available after you install WDM on the primary and secondary
1. Launch the High Availability Configuration Utility from Start → All Programs → Dell Wyse Device
Manager → Utilities.
2. Enter the following details:
•Configure Setup As – select Cluster from the drop-down list.
•Database Name – this is displayed by default and cannot be edited.
•Database Server – Specify the hostname of the database cluster.
•Database User Name – Specify rapport as the database user.
•Database Password – Specify the password of the rapport user.
3. Click Configure.
The connection details are displayed on the bottom pane of the utility.
Adding a License on WDM
WDM needs a license to function. The licensing code is generated based on the database. WDM is
normally installed on a standalone database and then moved to a cluster. Therefore, after your cluster
setup is complete, you need to generate the license code again for the cluster.
To add a license on WDM for the WDM server:
1. Launch Wyse Device Manager (WDM). The following error is displayed: “Application Function:
ScopeItems_Expand: 13 Type mismatch”.
2. Click OK and add the license from the WDM console.
3. To initiate failover, shutdown the database on the primary node and restart the WDM Console.