– Under the Product Info category, the following attributes are listed:
* Product Name
* Product ID
* Model Name
* Product Version
* Windows Embedded Version
* Hardware Rev
* OS Name
* Serial Number
* Localized Language
* Product Activation Status
– Under the CPU category, the following attributes are listed:
* Address Width
* Data Width
– Under the Memory/Storage category, the following attributes are listed:
* RAM Memory
* System Partition
– Under the BIOS category, the following attributes are listed:
– Under the Network category, the following attribute is listed:
* MAC (IP Address)
– Under the User category, the following attributes are listed:
•QFE— Displays the list of Microsoft QFEs (previously known as hot fixes) applied to the thin client device.
•Installed Products — Displays the list of applications that are installed on the thin client device.
•WDM Packages — Displays the list of WDM Packages that have been applied to the thin client.
•Copyrights/Patents — Displays copyrights and patents information.
When logged in as an administrator, you can view the tabs such as Custom Fields, RAM disk, Auto Logon, System Shortcuts, and
About and Support on the Dell Thin Client Application page. For more information about using these options, see Notable
Administrator Features. In the About and Support tab, you can view the information related to the Application Version, Support
Directory, Export support data and HTML view.