Setting up an FTP site
device with computers in LAN or through the Internet.
• To use this feature, you need to insert a USB storage device, such as a USB hard disk or USB
storage device is formatted and partitioned properly. Refer to the ASUS website at
• To access the FTP, you may either enable the DDNS service or key in the ftp link
ftp://192.168.1.1 from any computer in LAN.
To set up an FTP site:
1. Click Advanced Setting > USB Application from the navigation menu at the
left side of your screen.
2. From the FTP Share tab, select the account that you want to assign access
4. Click Apply to apply the changes.
5. From any LAN computer, key in ftp://192.168.1.1 on a web browser.