Setting up Virtual Server in your LAN
Virtual Server is a Network Address Translation (NAT) function that turns a
computer within a LAN into a server and allows data packets of certain services,
such as HTTP, from the Internet.
To set up Virtual Server in your LAN:
1. Click Advanced Setting from the navigation menu at the left side of your
2. Under the WAN menu, click Virtual Server.
3. Select Yes to enable the Virtual Server function.
4. Select an application from the Famous Server List or Famous Game List
5. Select the server computer from the Local IP drop-down menu, then the
Service Name, Port Range and Protocol
6. Click Add to add the new virtual server.
7. Click Apply to save the new settings.