Accessing Thin Client BIOS Settings
While starting a thin client, a Dell logo is displayed for a short period.
1. During the start-up, press the Del key.
The BIOS Settings dialog box is displayed.
2. When prompted, enter Fireport as the password.
3. Change the BIOS Settings as required.
Imaging Devices with the Dell Wyse USB Firmware Tool
The USB Firmware Tool provides a simple USB imaging solution to help IT and Customer Service staff
quickly and easily image supported devices.
Using the tool’s flexible windows utility, users can easily:
• Configure a USB key to copy or pull firmware from a source device. you can later push to other target
• Configure a USB key to update or push firmware that you include on the USB key to target devices to
• Create replicate or duplicate USB keys containing the original contents for simultaneous usage on
target devices by users in several locations at the same time.
Configuring and Using Peripherals
The thin client has many ports available on it such as:
To provide the services through the ports, install the appropriate software for the thin client.
• You can install other services and add-ins that are available from the Dell website for free or for
a licensing fee.
For more information, see the Dell Wyse Support Site.
• You can configure the thin client device to use Bluetooth- enabled Peripherals. For more
information, see Device Manager Bluetooth and Wireless Connections.