a. Click Add a local printer, and click Next.
b. Click Use an existing port, select the port from the list, and then click Next.
c. Select the manufacturer and model of the printer, and click Next.
d. Enter a name for the printer and click Next.
e. Select Do not share this printer and click Next.
f. Select whether to print a test page and click Next.
g. Click Finish to complete the installation.
A test page will print after installation if this option was selected.
To add a device to the thin client:
1. Click the Devices and Printers icon in Control Panel and open the Devices and Printers window.
2. To open and use the Add a Device wizard, click Add a Device.
The Add a Device wizard session starts. You can use the wizard to add a device of your choice to the
Display: Dual Monitor Display
To configure the dual monitor settings, go to Start → Control Panel → Display → Change Display
Settings. The configurations are made in the Screen Resolution window and it is applicable for Dual-
Monitor capable thin clients only.
For more information, refer http://www.microsoft.com.
For more information on Multi-Display, Multi-Touch and Dual-Monitor Supported thin-client devices,
Tip: While configuring Dual-Monitor settings, set the same screen resolution for both the monitors.
Network and Sharing Center: Wireless Local Area
If Dell Wyse supported WLAN hardware modules are installed on the thin client, clicking theNetwork and
Sharing Center icon in the Control Panel allows you to:
1. Manage Wireless Networks (click the Manage Wireless Networks link):
• Add —Click Add to open and use the wizard to add a wireless network to edit an existing wireless
network, right-click it, and then select Properties to open and use the Network Properties dialog
• Adapter Properties —Click Adapter Properties to open and use the properties dialog box for the
• Profile Types —Click Profile Types to open and use a dialog box to the enable or disable the
ability to create Per User Profiles.
• Network and Sharing Center - Click Network Sharing Center to return to the Network and
Sharing Center dialog box provides network settings, and gives access to network settings.