to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can
be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WHEN PROGRAMMING EMERGENCY NUMBERS AND/OR MAKING TEST CALLS TO EMERGENCY
1. Remain on the line and briefly explain to the dispatcher the reason for the call before hanging up.
2. Perform such activities during off-peak hours, such as early morning or late evening.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void
the user’s authority to operate this product.
This unit features a built-in Bluetooth module that can be used to wirelessly connect a Bluetooth headset
to the unit. (For KX-TCA285/KX-TCA385 only)
Hearing Aid Compatibility
This telephone provides magnetic coupling for hearing aids as defined by the FCC in 47 CFR Section
68.316. Use only handsets or other acoustic devices with this equipment that are compliant with the
hearing aid compatibility requirements of FCC Part 68.
When you hold the phone to your ear, noise might be heard in your Hearing Aid. Some Hearing Aids are
not adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy. If noise occurs, use an optional
headset accessory or the speakerphone option (if applicable) when using this phone. Consult your
audiologist or Hearing Aid manufacturer about the availability of Hearing Aids which provide adequate
shielding to RF energy commonly emitted by digital devices.
Compliance with TIA-1083 standard:
Hearing Aid T-Coil
Telephone handsets identified with
this logo have reduced noise and
interference when used with T-Coil
equipped hearing aids and cochlear
For Product Service
RCall 1-800-211-PANA (7262) for the location of your nearest authorized service center.
RPanasonic’s e-mail address for customer inquiries:
For customers in the USA and Puerto Rico ONLY.