Do not place the product on an unstable surface, as a fall may cause serious internal
The AC adaptor is used as the main disconnect device. Ensure that the AC outlet is
installed near the product and is easily accessible.
The product should never be placed near or over a radiator or other heat source.
Use only the AC adaptor, batteries and charger indicated in this manual.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. It may explode. Check with local authorities for
special disposal instructions.
For KX-TCA185 only
Do not open or disassemble the batteries. Released electrolyte is corrosive and may
cause burns or injury to the eyes or skin. The electrolyte is toxic if swallowed.
For KX-TCA285/KX-TCA385 only
Do not open, puncture, crush, or drop the battery. A damaged battery must not be used.
This can result in the risk of fire, explosion, overheating, and leaking of the electrolyte.
For KX-TCA285/KX-TCA385 only
Do not touch released electrolyte if the battery leaks. It may cause burns or injury to the
eyes or skin. The electrolyte is toxic and may be harmful if swallowed. If you touch it,
immediately wash the affected areas with water and seek medical help.
Exercise care in handling batteries in order not to short batteries to conductive materials
such as rings, bracelets, and keys. Batteries and/or conductor may overheat and cause
Charge the battery/batteries provided with, or identified for use with, this product only in
accordance with the instructions and limitations specified in this manual.
There is a danger of explosion if batteries are incorrectly replaced.
When you leave the product unused for a long period of time, unplug the AC adaptor from
the outlet.
Do not use a microwave oven to dry this product.
Do not use the AC adaptor if it has been submerged in water.
RThis telephone communicates using digital signals that are difficult to intercept. However, it is possible
that the signals could be intercepted by a third party.
Important Information
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Policy
2006-2020 Rsmanuals.com