RIf an incoming call is directed to PS ring groups, the flexible CO keys will not flash. Please press TALK
key to answer the call.
RPlease consider the following when "Quick Answer" is set to "On". If a brief power failure occurs when
the handset is receiving a call on the charger,
– if "Talk On Charger" is set to "Off" (default), the call may be disconnected after being answered.
– if "Talk On Charger" is set to "On", the call may be answered automatically. In this case, please note
that privacy rights may be violated or sensitive information may be transmitted to unauthorized
RYou can also answer a call using the following features:
– Any Key Answer (See "Answer Option" on Page 66.)
– Quick Answer (See "Answer Option" on Page 66.)
– Auto Answer (See "Answer Option" on Page 66.)
RYou can select the ringer, LED, and vibrate pattern for each type of incoming call. See "Incoming
Option" on Page 64.
An Intercom Call/An Outside Call/A Group Call
To answer an intercom call, an outside call or a group call, press .
An Intercom Call
To answer an intercom call.
An Outside Call on a specific line
1. Press [ ].
2. Press a rapidly flashing flexible CO key [0–9, , ].
Or, select a rapidly flashing flexible CO key by pressing the arrow keys, and then press .