*1 To store an item in the Phonebook, see Page 49.
To search for an item in the Phonebook, see Page 52.
*2 This step can be omitted.
1. Press or the [CENTER] navigation key.*1
2. Select "PBX Program" by pressing the arrow keys, and then press .
3. Press [ ].
4. Select a flexible CO key by pressing the arrow keys, and then press .
5. Enter 2.
6. Enter the desired number, and then press .
*1 If you press [ ] and then enter 0, you can skip Step 2.
1. Press .
2. Press [ ].
3. Select a One-touch Dialing key by pressing the arrow keys, and then press .
Hot Key Dialing*1
1. Press the dialing key assigned as a Hot Key for more than 1 second.
2. Press [ ] or [ ] to select the desired item, if required.
3. Do one of the following:
RPress a hot key number [0–9] for a set number of seconds.*2
*1 To assign a phone number to a Hot Key, see Page 55.
*2 This operation is available only when Hot Key dialing is set to "Auto".
To select the type of Hot Key dialing, see Page 57.