3.4 Setting up Parental Control
Parental Control allows you to control the Internet access time.
Users can set the time limit for a client’s network usage.
To use the parental control function:
1. From the navigation panel, go to General > Parental control.
2. Click ON to enable Parental Control.
3. Select the client whose network usage you want to control.
You may also key in the client’s MAC address in the Client MAC
NOTE: Ensure that the client name does not contain special characters
or spaces as this may cause the router to function abnormally.
4. Click or to add or delete the client’s prole.
5. Set up the allowed time limit in Time Management map. Drag
and drop a desired time zone to allow client’s network usage.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Apply to save the settings.