Display: Dual Monitor Display
To configure the dual monitor settings, go to Start → Control Panel → Display → Change Display
Settings. The configurations are made in the Screen Resolution window and it is applicable for Dual-
Monitor capable thin clients only.
For more information, refer www.microsoft.com.
For more information on Multi-Display, Multi-Touch and Dual-Monitor Supported thin client devices,
Tip: While configuring Dual-Monitor settings, set the same screen resolution for both the monitors.
Network and Sharing Center: Wireless Local Area
If Dell Wyse supported WLAN hardware modules are installed on the thin client, clicking theNetwork and
Sharing Center icon in the Control Panel allows you to:
1. Manage Wireless Networks (click the Manage Wireless Networks link):
• Add —Click Add to open and use the wizard to add a wireless network to edit an existing wireless
network, right-click it, and then select Properties to open and use the Network Properties dialog
• Adapter Properties —Click Adapter Properties to open and use the properties dialog box for the
• Profile Types —Click Profile Types to open and use a dialog box to the enable or disable the
ability to create Per User Profiles.
• Network and Sharing Center - Click Network Sharing Center to return to the Network and
Sharing Center dialog box provides network settings, and gives access to network settings.
2. Change Adapter Settings click the Change Adapter Settings link:
• Click Organize to open the list of options you can use to organize your network connections.
• Select a connection to display the list of command buttons you can use to view the status,
connect to, enable, disable, diagnose, rename, and change thesettings of the connection.
3. Change Advanced Sharing Settings (click the Change Advanced Sharing Settings link): Select the
network profile settings you want for each of your networks.
Realtek HD Audio Manager
To manage your audio and audio devices, go to Realtek HD Audio Manager dialog box. Use the Volume
icon in the taskbar to adjust the volume. Click the Volume icon to open the master volume control.
Power speakers are recommended.
Setting the Region and Language
Use the Region and Language dialog box to select your keyboard language.