a. If you want to create Standard account, select the standard user check box, and then enter the
name in box.
b. If you want to create Administrator account , select the administrator check box, and then enter
the name in box.
c. Click Create account .
Editing User Accounts
To edit the default settings of a Standard User or Administrator account, click on the account you want to
modify in the Manage Accounts window and then make your changes.
To edit the default settings of a standard user or administrator account:
1. On the User Accounts window, click Manage another account.
The Manage Accounts window is displayed.
2. To change as required, select User.
The Change an Account window is displayed. Now make the desired changes using the links
Configuring User Profiles
To configure the Default, Admin, and User profiles stored on the thin client:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → User accounts.
The User Accounts window is displayed.
2. click Configure Advanced User Profile Properties. and use the following guidelines:
a. Change Type — To change the profile stored on the computer.
b. Delete— To delete the profile
c. Copy To — To copy the Profile.
Changing the Computer Name of a thin client
You can change the computer name of a thin client. The computer name information and the Terminal
Services Client Access License (TSCAL) are preserved regardless of the Unified Write Filter state that is
either enabled or disabled. This maintains the specific computer identity information and facilitates the
image management of the thin client.
To change the computer name of a thin client:
1. Log in as an administrator.
2. On the Start menu, click Control Panel → System.
The System window is displayed.
3. In the Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings section, click Change Settings.
The System Properties dialog box is displayed.
4. Click Change tab to rename the computer name.
5. In the computer name window, type the name for the thin client in the Computer name box, and
then click OK.
6. In the confirmation dialog box, click OK to restart for applying the changes.
7. Click Close, and then Restart Now to apply the changes.
NOTE: A warning message is displayed when you change from UFFI to Legacy.