• Click the Start button on the taskbar, click All Programs, and then click Internet Explorer on the
NOTE: The Internet Explorer has internet option settings that are preselected at the factory to limit
writing to flash memory. These settings prevent exhaustion of the limited amount of flash memory
available and you should modified the settings. If you require more browser resources, you can
access another browser through an ICA, RDP, VMware, or Dell vWorkspace session.
For more information, see www.technet.microsoft.com/en-in/ie/dn269977.aspx and
Viewing New Client Information
Use the Client Information dialog box to view information about the thin client. To open the Client
Information dialog box, perform either of the ways mentioned here:
• Click the Client Information Quick Launch icon on the taskbar on the thin client Administrator
• Click the Start button on the taskbar, click All Programs, and then click Dell Wyse Client Information
on the Programs Menu.
To view the thin client information, click the following options:
1. Client Information — Displays the following device information:
• Product Info
2. QFEs — Displays the list of Microsoft QFEs (previously known as hot fixes) applied to the thin client.
3. Installed Modules— Displays the list of applications that are installed on the thin client.
4. WDM Packages — The tab is displayed blank because this feature is not supported on thin client.
5. Copyrights/Patents — Displays copyrights and patents information.
Using the Citrix Receiver
Use the Citrix Receiver window to access your hosted applications from your desktop or a Web interface.
To open the Citrix Receiver window, perform either of the ways mentioned here:
• On the thin client Administrator desktop, double-click the Citrix Receiver icon.
• Click the Start button on the taskbar, click All Programs, and then click Citrix Receiver on the
For information about configuring the Citrix Receiver, go to www.citrix.com., and then refer to Citrix