• A HDMI port.
• A Display(digital) port.
For more information on configuring dual display settings, see Dual Monitor Display.
To log off the thin client:
1. On the taskbar, click the start button.
2. From the Start menu, point to the arrow next to the log off button, and then click any one of the
•Restart— To restart your thin client.
•Sleep— This mode enables the power-saving state and allows the thin client to quickly resume
full power operations when you want to start working again.
•Shut down– Preferred for orderly closing of the operating system.
3. You can also log off the thin client by either of the ways: using the Windows Security window.
• From the Start menu, click log off if you want to log off your thin client.
• Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the Windows Security window, and then click log off.
NOTE: If automatic logon is enabled, the thin client will immediately logs on to the default user
desktop. We recommend you use Shut down button to turn off your thin client.