1.4 Monitor introduction
1.4.1 Front of the LCD monitor
• Automatically adjust the image to its optimized position, clock, and phase
by long pressing this button for 2-4 seconds (for VGA mode only).
• Use this hotkey to switch from five video preset modes (Game
Mode, Night View Mode, Scenery Mode, Standard Mode, Theater Mode)
with SPLENDID™ Video Enhancement Technology.
• Exit the OSD menu or go back to the previous menu as the OSD
menu is active.
• Press this button to decrease the value of the function selected
or move to the next fuction.
• This is also a hotkey for Volume adjustment.
3. MENU Button:
• Press this button to enter/select the icon (function) highlighted
while the OSD menu is activated.
• Press this button to increase the value of the function selected
or move to the previous fuction.
• This is also a hotkey for Brightness adjustment.
1 2 3
5. Input Select Button
Use this hotkey to switch from VGA,DVI input signal.
ASUS LCD Monitor VW224/VW221 Series
6. Power button
• Press this button to turn the monitor on/off.
7. Power indicator