• Before setting up the monitor, carefully read all the documentation that came
with the package.
• Never try to open the monitor cabinet. The dangerous high voltages inside the
monitor may result in serious physical injury.
service technician or your retailer.
• Before using the product, make sure all cables are correctly connected and the
power cables are not damaged. If you detect any damage, contact your dealer
• Slots and openings on the back or top of the cabinet are provided for
ventilation. Do not block these slots. Never place this product near or over a
radiator or heat source unless proper ventilation is provided.
• The monitor should be operated only from the type of power source indicated
on the label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home,
consult your dealer or local power company.
• Use the appropriate power plug which complies with your local power standard.
or electric shock.
• Avoid dust, humidity, and temperature extremes. Do not place the monitor in
any area where it may become wet. Place the monitor on a stable surface.
• Unplug the unit during a lightning storm or if it will not be used for a long period
of time. This will protect the monitor from damage due to power surges.
• Never push objects or spill liquid of any kind into the slots on the monitor
• To ensure satisfactory operation, use the monitor only with UL listed computers
technician or your retailer.