Allow you to adjust the system.
• Volume: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100. is a hotkey to activate
• OSD Setup: adjusts the horizontal postition (H-Position) and
the vertical position (V-Position) of the OSD. The adjusting range is
from 0 to 100. In the OSD Timeout selection, you can adjust the
OSD timeout from 10 to 120.
• Language: there are ten languages for your selection,
including English, French,German,Spanish, Italian , Dutch, Russian,
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
• Aspect Controls: adjusts the aspect ratio to “Full” or “4:3”.
• Information: shows the monitor information.
• Reset: “Yes” allows you to revert to the preset mode.
(Only for some models)
• Color Temp.: contains five color modes including Cool, Normal,
Warm, sRGB, and User mode.
• Skin Tone: contains three color modes including Reddish, Natural,
In the User mode, colors of R (Red), G (Green), and B (Bluee) are user-
configurable; the adjusting range is from 0-100.
ASUS LCD Monitor VW224/VW221 Series
In this function, you could only select VGA and DVI input source.