3-2 Chapter 3: General Instruction
You can adjust brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation,position (VGA
only), and focus (VGA only) from this main function.
• Brightness: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100. is a hotkey to
activate this function.
• Sharpness: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100.
• Saturation: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100.
• Position: adjusts the horizontal postition (H-Position) and the vertical
position (V-Position) of the image. The adjusting range is from 0 to 100.
• Focus: reduces Horizonal-line noise and Vertical-line noise of the image
by adjusting (Phase) and (Clock) separately. The adjusting range is from
0 to 100.
• Phase adjusts the phase of the pixel clock signal. With a wrong phase
adjustment, the screen shows horizontal disturbances.
• Clock (pixel frequency) controls the number of pixels scanned by one
horizontal sweep. If the frequency is not correct, the screen shows vertical
stripes and the image is not proportional.
Select the image color you like
from this function.
ASCR:Select YES or NO to enable or disable dynamic contrast
Contrast: the adjusting range is from 0 to 100.