2.1 Detaching the arm/stand
(for VESA wall mount)
VESA wall mount.
To detach the arm/stand:
1. Remove the arm cover.
2. Have the front of the monitor face down on a table.
3. Use a screwdriver to remove the three screws on the stand of the monitor as
the below drawing shows.
4. Detach the arm from the monitor.
• We recommend that you cover the table surface with soft cloth to prevent
damage to the monitor.
• Hold the stand of the monitor when you remove the screws.
The VESA wall mount kit (100 mm x 100 mm) is purchased separately.
The detachable stand of the VW224/VW221 Series LCD monitor is specially designed for
ASUS LCD Monitor VW224/VW221 Series
For use only with UL Listed Wall Mount Bracket with minimum weight/
load 5.1 Kg (Screw size: 4mm x 12 mm)