Chapter 2: Setting up the hardware RT-N10E
Using QIS without auto-detection
To use QIS without auto-detection:
1. In your web browser, key in http://192.168.1.1
2. Click QIS from the navigation menu. Select your connection type from these
types of ISP services: Automatic IP, PPPoE, Static IP, PPTP, and L2TP.
Select your next preferred task from any of these options:
1. Going to Internet
related activities such as chat, or read/write e-mail messages.
2. Advanced Setting page: Click to go to the wireless router’s
3. Add to Favorites: Click to add the router’s web interface to your
Important: Obtain the necessary information about your Internet connection type from your ISP.
Note: If you choose options 2 and 3, you will need to log into the web GUI. For more details,
refer to the section in this user manual.
3. Click Next and key in the necessary information for your ISP connection type.