ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS | Ref. quality process 002/03 | v. 09/02/2017 | K06315
11.1. General cleaning
To ensure that the grinder functions properly, and produces the highest quality grind
possible, the parts that come into contact with coffee should cleaned periodically.
• Always turn the main power switch to the OFF position ( ).
• Unplug the machine from the power source.
• The appliance is not to be cleaned with a water jet.
11.2. Bean hopper cleaning
In order to properly clean the bean hopper ( ), empty out all remaining beans and
), and loosen the hopper lock screw ( )
and lift the hopper straight up.
Clean the hopper ( ) with a moist soft cloth or with a small amount of water and
soap to eliminate any oily residue from the beans.
Replace the bean hopper (
11.3. Cleaning the grind chamber
It is recommended that the grind chamber be cleaned daily with a cleaner as
recommended by Compak. This process will eliminate smelly residues from the
The steps to follow are:
In order to properly clean the bean hopper ( ),
• Close the bean trap on the hopper ( ) and grind out the remaining coffee in the
• Pour the recommended grinder cleaning product into the bean hopper ( ) and open
the bean trap ( ), allowing the cleaning product to pass into the grind chamber.