Unlocking a Channel
To unlock an individual channel:
1. On the SirusXM® menu page 2, touch the Lock icon. The Enter Password
Screen appears appears.
2. Enter your 4-digit password. The following screen appears:
3. Touch a lock ( ) icon to unlock a channel. The icon is replaced by an
unlocked ( ) icon. The channel is now locked.
Change Lock Password
The Change Lock Password option allows you to change the password from the
default or current custom password to another password.
NOTE: The default password is 0, 0, 0, 0.
To change a password:
1. Touch the CHGPWD icon. The following screen appears:
Change Password Screen
2. Enter your 4-digit password and press the OK icon.
3. Enter the new 4-digit password and press the OK icon. The new password is