NOTES ON REMOTE CONTROL USAGE
• Aim the remote control at the TFT/screen.
•Remove the battery from the remote control or insert a battery insulator if
the remote control will not be used for a month or longer.
•DO NOT store the remote control in direct sunlight or in a high
temperature environment, or it may not function properly.
•The battery will last for 6 months under normal conditions. If the remote
control does not work, please change the battery.
• Use lithium battery type CR2025 (3V) only.
• DO NOT recharge, disassemble, heat or expose the battery to fire.
• Insert the battery in the proper direction according to the ( + ) and ( - ) polarity
• Store the battery in a place where children cannot reach it to avoid the risk
of an accident.