Page 2 of 16 91194 Rev G
TABLE OF CONTENTS
GENERAL INFORMATION & ADVISORIES 2
PRODUCT INFORMATION 3
GET TO KNOW YOUR CBU 4
HARDWARE AND COMPONENTS 5
CONCRETE FOUNDATION PREPARATION 6
PEDESTAL INSTALLATION AND LEVELING 8
PEDESTAL TO CBU CABINET INSTALLATION 10
MASTER ACCESS DOOR ARROW LOCK INSTALLATION 12
PARCEL ARROW LOCK INSTALLATION 14
SECURITY TOOL - IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR USPS INSTALLERS 16
GENERAL INFORMATION AND ADVISORIES
CAUTION -- Transportation
• Lay boxes ﬂat. Do not stand on end as box could fall over and cause injury.
• Cluster Box Units (CBU) are heavy. Use caution when lifting and carrying to avoid injury.
CAUTION -- Handling
• Use caution when lifting and carrying Cluster Box Units (CBU) to avoid injury.
• Pinch hazard exists when placing unit on foundation.
• Keep ﬁngers and hands clear to avoid injury.
CAUTION -- Installation
• Cluster Box Units (CBU) are heavy. Do not stand CBU up without support to prevent tipping.
• Units may tip off unsecured anchors, possibly resulting in the CBU colliding with a person
and causing serious injury.
• CBU is also front-heavy when master load doors are open. Unit should be anchored or
held in place until secured to foundation. Installer should support unit or have assistance
holding the unit in place before opening the master load doors. Failure to do so could
result in serious injury.