Logitech® G933 Artemis Spectrum
Alternate setup for
Sony PlayStation® 4
1. Set switch to Wireless On postition.
2. Connect the headset to the console
using the USB Wireless Mix Adapter.
Note: Some buttons and functions may not
operate when connected to the PlayStation 4.
Programming of lighting and buttons is not
possible on the PlayStation. 7.1 surround sound
is not available while connected to PlayStation.
PlayStation setup (settings)
1. Plug in headset via USB or 3.5mm cables
2. Open Settings
3. Select “Sound and Screen”
4. Select “Audio Output Settings”
5. Set “Output to Headphones”
to “All Audio”