10 TRANSPORT READY OPTION (TRRO)
Part No 1143151 83 Invacare 3G Storm Series®
1. The pelvic belt should be worn low across the front of the pelvis.
2. Position the upper torso belt(s) over the shoulders.
3. The belt(s) should not be held away from the body by wheelchair components or parts, including but not limited to wheelchair armrests or
wheels. Refer to FIGURE4 for proper and improper positioning of the belts.
4. Ensure the belt(s) are not be twisted.
5. Adjust belts as firmly as possible, being mindful of user comfort.
FIGURE4 Positioning Belts
DO position belts INSIDE of
armrests, wheels, etc.
DO NOT position belts OUTSIDE
of armrests, wheels, etc.