U S E R GU I D E
ENABLING PROTECTION AGAINST SCREENSHOTS
To enable protection against screenshots:
1. Open the main application window.
2. Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
3. In the left part of the window, select the Protection section.
4. In the right part of the Protection section, select the Safe Money subsection and make sure that the Safe
Money switch is on.
The Safe Money settings window opens.
5. In the Additional section, select the Block capturing screenshots in Protected Browser check box. This
check box is displayed when the application is installed on a 64-bit version of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and
ABOUT CLIPBOARD DATA PROTECTION
Kaspersky Internet Security blocks unauthorized access by applications to the clipboard when you make online
payments, thus preventing theft of data by criminals. Such blocking is active only if an untrusted application attempts to
obtain unauthorized access to your clipboard. If you copy data manually from the window of an application to another
application's window (for example, from Notepad to a text editor window), access to clipboard is allowed. If the Internet
Explorer browser opened in regular mode is the source of data being copied, only data from the browser address field
can be copied to clipboard.
CHECKING A WEBSITE FOR SAFETY
Kaspersky Internet Security allows checking the safety of a website before you click a link to open it. Websites are
checked using Kaspersky URL Advisor.
Kaspersky URL Advisor is not available in Microsoft Internet Explorer browser (versions 10 and 11) with the new
Windows user interface style.
Kaspersky URL Advisor checks links on the web page opened in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla
Firefox. Kaspersky Internet Security displays one of the following icons next to the checked link:
– if the web page opened by clicking the link is safe according to Kaspersky Lab
– if there is no information about the safety status of the web page that is opened by clicking the link
– if the web page opened by clicking the link is dangerous according to Kaspersky Lab.
To view a pop-up window with more details on the link, move the mouse pointer to the corresponding icon.
By default, Kaspersky Internet Security checks links in search results only. You can enable link checking on every