P R O T E C T I N G P R I V A T E D A T A O N T H E IN T E R N E T
5. Click the Add description link to open the Description field and enter the name or description of this website.
6. Select the action that you want Protected Browser to perform when you open the website:
If you want the website to open in Protected Browser every time you visit it, select Run Protected
If you want Kaspersky Internet Security to prompt you for an action when the website is opened, select
Prompt for action.
If you want to disable Safe Money for the website, select Do not run Protected Browser.
7. In the right part of the window, click the Add button.
The website will be displayed in the list in the left part of the window.
ENABLING AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION OF THE KASPERSKY
To enable automatic activation of the Kaspersky Protection extension:
1. Open the main application window.
2. Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
3. In the left part of the window, select the Protection section.
4. In the right part of the Protection section, select the Web Anti-Virus section.
5. In the Web Anti-Virus settings window that opens, click the Advanced Settings link to open the Advanced
settings of Web Anti-Virus window.
6. In the Kaspersky Protection extension section, select the Automatically activate Kaspersky Protection
extension in all web browsers check box.
ABOUT PROTECTION AGAINST SCREENSHOTS
To protect your data when you browse protected websites, Kaspersky Internet Security prevents spyware from taking
unauthorized screenshots. Protection against screenshots is enabled by default. If protection has been disabled
manually, you can enable it in the application settings window (see the section "Enabling protection against screenshots"
on page 60).
Kaspersky Internet Security installed on a computer running a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows
8.1 or Microsoft Windows 10, uses hypervisor technology to provide protection against screenshots.
On computers running on 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Microsoft Windows 10, the protection
against screenshots that is provided by the Kaspersky Internet Security hypervisor has the following limitations:
This feature is not available when a third-party hypervisor, such as the VMware® virtualization hypervisor, is
running. After you close the third-party hypervisor, protection against screenshots becomes available again.
The feature is not available if the CPU of your computer does not support hardware virtualization technology.
For more details on whether your CPU supports hardware virtualization, please refer to the documentation
shipped with your computer or to the website of the CPU manufacturer.
The feature is not available if a third-party hypervisor (such as the VMware hypervisor) is running when you start